Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Earthen Vessels

I have two natures inside of me now. When I was born I received a sin nature. When I was born again I received a God nature.
I keep my sin nature small and weak. I drag it with me (always kicking and screaming) to Church, recovery meetings, to my knees in daily prayer. Its easily managed this way. But I never forget its potential. Its deadly. Prayer, praise ,proper thinking are some of the tools I use to keep it in its place.
I keep my God nature large and strong. Its always with me to guide to teach. Its potential is an abundant life now and eternal life with my savior. Prayer, praise, proper thinking are also the tools I use to keep it in its place.
For now I live with two natures, but not much longer........

No comments:

Post a Comment